Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{Witches Lunch}

Friday I hosted my second annual Witches Lunch. Lindsey, Steph, and I had so much fun decorating for it Thursday. I am so grateful to have these two amazing friends who live here in Post with me. We have so much fun together and they are always willing to help me.

 The decor. I love love love how these mice turned out. And so did Ryker. He thought it was super fun to pull them off the wall.
 I tell ya what the combination of my cricut + contact paper ='s super fun decorations. The kids loved them and so did I!

 Ryker was a total champ last week. I was so busy getting everything ready for the party that we didn't get to play much. Good thing we played ALL day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday to make up for.
 It was fun to see all of the different types of witches that showed up.
All of the witches casting votes.
Thinking - YES I can take on this pumpkin* I'm so strong I can do it 1 handed*RAH! Told you I could do it!

The kids loved playing the pumpkin roll game. Even Tiny Tiger Ryker figured out how to play. 

The party was a HUGE success. I am so grateful it turned out so fun and we had so many friends come. Here's to another fabulous Halloween.

4 comments:

Marie said...

I loved all the little things you did to pull off a great spread! So glad I could take some time off work and hang out with all you wonderful ladies!

JoshandMegs said...

I absolutely LOVE this idea!! Can I steal it??? So cute.

Bren and Jen said...

Love love love your costume. I wish I could have been at the witches lunch.

Megan said...

looks fantastic! nice job on it all! you are one sexy witch!