Thursday, January 19, 2012

{I'll be home for Christmas 2.0}

We had a blast down in Delta with the whole family for Christmas. It was so nice having the entire family all together for a week. We enjoyed playing hours and hours of games, eating endless snacks, and everything you can imagine dipped in caramel. 
 Ryker was super great at helping the "elves" wrap presents. He fell in love with tape.
 Ryker had a blast playing games with "nanny" {Savannah} and Grandpa.
 Ryker you have a crazy obsession with my toothbrush and hats. Good thing you can rock both of them! Cute guy.
 Merry Christmas Braids!
I am trying to be better about taking pictures of the two of us. Here is to a new year!
 You and Savannah had a blast "playing" the wii together.
 Merry Christmas 2011
We started bright and early at 6am! I was so excited that I woke up at 5am all on my own and could not go back to sleep. Ryker you had a blast opening presents. It was funny that you didn't like us to take the presents out of their boxes. You are one spoiled and VERY loved tinny guy.



 Matching jammies from the elves.

You loved playing with daddy and his new toy. I love how all boy you are.
 Cheesing with Uncle Rusty.
Braids you are one HOT redneck that I LOVE with all of my heart!!! 

We love the Christmas season and love being able to spend it with both of our families.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Those are some great photos of all of you! I think Dan got the same pajama pants as Brady :)

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

Love the pjs! And I laughed when I read that you woke up at 5 on Christmas. Thats true holiday spirit. You inspire me to finally get my Christmas posts up. Maybe tomorrow I will haha;)

Joslyn said...

looks like you guys had a ton of fun in Delta. Love that place. You look so good- not only healthy, but you have a glowing aura around you. love ya!