Lets just start off by saying I look super gross after unpacking all day and spilling ice cream down the front of me.
But really what this is about is how much love I have for sister missionaries. Both in Atlanta and Alabama I have been blessed to have so many wonderful sisters come into my families lives. I am grateful for a mom who taught me to always feed the missionaries and become friends with them. This was one of my favorite memories of us in New Orleans growing up. And the fact that we are still to this day VERY close with Matt Frandsen and his family {he served in NOLA and has known me since I was about Ryker's age}. These sweet sisters helped me pack up my house in Madison and unpack my house in Guntersville. Sweet Sister Millard and McDougal helped me a TON in Madison and then they happened to be in Guntersville 3 days after our moved and got to help me unpack. All of these sweet sisters will always have a special place in my heart. Feeding them dinner is like some good {and much needed} girl time for me. I hope I make friends here soon but until then the missionaries will be my friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment