was a crazy blur of a year. It makes me sad that I was not able to blog but here is to my new years resolution to blog at least once a week in 2016. And who knows maybe I will even find the time to read some of your blogs also.
It's been a WHILE! :) SO SO SO happy you're back. Your babies are so big now! I love all the jammies pictures and I especially love that you're going to be blogging again! Woohoo!
This is our story. City girl gone country. We live in a small southern Christian town and I am surprised by how much I love it. Although our friends are of all different faiths we have the same family goals to raise our children to know their redeemer Jesus Christ.
1 comment:
It's been a WHILE! :) SO SO SO happy you're back. Your babies are so big now! I love all the jammies pictures and I especially love that you're going to be blogging again! Woohoo!
Post a Comment