Baseball is over now and school will be out in a week and I am totally ready for a free schedule to just play with these boys and our friends. And the count down is on for family coming to town.... JUNE is going to be a family party time at our house and we are all so excited for Nana, Auntie Kels and the girls and Auntie Mugs and the kids to come and visit Alabama!!
I was super excited that I caught his hit on camera. That doesn't happen often for me.
This baby and that smile.
Score!
This season of baseball has sure been fun. Ryker has improved a LOT and it was such a fun team with all of his buddies together {and we mama's loved hanging out with our friends too while watching} The bugs were officially out and swarming at this game and it was SOOO gross I'm kinda glad we didn't have too many games like that.

No comments:
Post a Comment