Tuesday, November 1, 2016

{Tate Farm :: Preschool Pumpkin Patch Trip}

Grayson was pretty excited that his preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch landed on his birthday! He got to be the leader and wear a birthday crown all day. Too bad it was like 85 degrees and I totally over dressed for the warm weather and there was not much shade. 

These two sweet brothers have become quite the buddies this past year. I love watching them play together. 



Petting the bunnies and goats. 


Corn pit is  ALWAYS a win for these boys. 


They love to wrestle in the corn. 

This is Ollie saying "get off Gray Gray get off!!"
A sweet grandpa asked if I wanted to be in a photo with them. I love it when I get a photo of me with the boys on an adventure. Doesn't happen too often. 

We like pumpkins A LOT at our house. 
Picking the perfect pumpkins. 

Hey check this out 35 weeks pregnant and you can't even tell in this picture. Thanks to the black shirt and the boys covering my sides. 
Happy Birthday Gray Gray! 
He loved sharing cup cakes with all of his class mates. Too bad it was so hot they melted and were a HUGE mess. 
Grayson and Miss Kim.
We sure love her. 
Grayson and Jon Whit.
Well we tried to get a cute one in the pumpkin house.... 

We had a great day celebrating Grayson at the pumpkin patch with all of his preschool friends. 

 This hay bail tractor screamed take my photo to me and Grayson. He had so much fun climbing up on it. 


1 comment:

Jessie said...

my kids love those corn pits too. it's so weird!