Box Jellyfish - they are my favorite and I learned last night that they are illegal to have as a pet. Yes you guessed it Brady and I were actually looking into what it would cost to get one after watching the movie 7 Pounds. They are the most poisonous marina animal and kill them most humans a year. If stung by one the venom will kill you in just a few minuets. Next time you are swimming at the beach watch out for them! Urine will not cure the sting from one of these guys.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Trip to the Aquarium
Box Jellyfish - they are my favorite and I learned last night that they are illegal to have as a pet. Yes you guessed it Brady and I were actually looking into what it would cost to get one after watching the movie 7 Pounds. They are the most poisonous marina animal and kill them most humans a year. If stung by one the venom will kill you in just a few minuets. Next time you are swimming at the beach watch out for them! Urine will not cure the sting from one of these guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You and your sister look SO much alike!! I have to agree with you - sisters are the best
You actually WANTED one after watching 7 pounds? And just what were you going to do with it? Fill a bathtub and full of ice and...
I love the pics and hearing about all of the fun things you're doing. Can't wait until I get to be in the pics tood!
Post a Comment