Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Aubs



Happy Birthday Aubs!! Thanks for being such a great friend over the past few years. I love that we both love design, to travel around the world, shopping, watching chick flicks, and hanging out with our mom's. I hate that you had to move back to California but I understand that is how life is when we have to grow up.

Always remember to keep being your fun loving self and living life to the fullest. I hope your London/Paris trip was a blast.



Love Linds

1 comment:

Aubrey Messick said...

Linds!!!! I love you!!!!! You are so stinkin sweet. I seriously miss you so much and wish we weren't seperated by so many miles. I seriously need to come out there and visit you. I still have the plane ticket I was suppose to use to come to your wedding. Still makes me sad that I wasn't able to be there for that. But thanks for the birthday shoutout. I can't wait to tell you all about London and Paris. We did almost everything on your to-do list. :)