Alright girls I know most of you have read these books now that I am finished I want to hear your thoughts on this last one. I know a lot of people were not very fond of it.... I admit it does push things a bit far on your imagination. But none the less I really liked it and I am glad it ended happy! Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Finished Finished!
So last night I finally finished Breaking Dawn. I know I got it for Christmas and its taken me forever but it has been completed. I loved the series and feel like a little school girl for that but they were very entertaining books for me to read.
Alright girls I know most of you have read these books now that I am finished I want to hear your thoughts on this last one. I know a lot of people were not very fond of it.... I admit it does push things a bit far on your imagination. But none the less I really liked it and I am glad it ended happy!
Alright girls I know most of you have read these books now that I am finished I want to hear your thoughts on this last one. I know a lot of people were not very fond of it.... I admit it does push things a bit far on your imagination. But none the less I really liked it and I am glad it ended happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I actually liked it too. I just imagined her transformation being very different, more romantic I suppose and not so full of anxiety. Now you should read the City of Ashes and City of Bones or Wicked Lovely.
I love these books. They are a good entertaining read.
Right now I'm reading Edward's version... well what's been written so far since she's not finishing it.
I loved the books. Which was weird cause I started out expecting to HATE them, or most aspects of them. From some of the girls I work with. Any who, I was addicted from about page 5 so. . . As for the fourth one, I didn't really mind all use of my imagination, I more just was disappointed that it dragged a little in the middle. But really that is my one and only complaint! Great to have you in the club.
Shelly or Pete.. I just finished The City of Glass! You're one of the first people I know that have read those. Loved those books.
As far as the 4th book goes, I was ok with is just as long as she ended up with Edward, and as a vampire. hehe. Stephenie made some odd choices, but I can see the reasoning behind them.
Post a Comment