Friday, March 27, 2009

Nightmere before Christmas Wedding

Jeff and Claudia Hill AKA Jack and Sally were married Saturday March 21. This was their cake topper to go along with the wedding theme.
The lovely bride and groom coming out of the temple.
These were the table center pieces and they were very creative and fit the theme perfect. Melinda please do not let Rylee see this we would not want to give her any ideas for her wedding in 20 + years. I know she will love the cake topper and will hold you to it for her wedding and then you and Matt might want to kill me.

Delta gang at the temple with Jeff.

I know we are not Jewish but they thought it would be fun to carry the bride and groom around the room on chairs and dance.
I know you are all wondering where is the glass cup smash... sorry we forgot to have them do that one.

I think poor Claudia was terrified of falling but she was a good sport and went along with it.

Shanell, Me, and Jenni Just hanging out at the reception.

The bride with all of the wives.

The Delta gang ...

Cole and Steph

Brent and Jenni

Me and My lover

Ryan, Shanell, and Bridger

Tom and Amanda

5 comments:

Minnie said...

ok. I think that is sooo cooool! I really wouldn't mind if she wanted to do that for her wedding.. not sure how Matt would feel.. he's worried she'll turn into a Goth kid. hehe.

Did they make that cake topper or buy it?

Jaclyn said...

cool/kind of weird!

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

I love Tom's face... haha

Amber Rasch said...

Hey kids! I stumbled across your blog and thought I'd say hi! It was fun seeing you at the wedding! Wish we lived closer. Hope your doing great!

Sharla and Chad Clark said...

Wow... that is the craziest wedding ever! How creative and different! I would have never been that daring!