On Friday Megan and I decided it would be fun to take the little Lime guy to the Bean Museum for their first time. I know crazy that Megan has lived here for 16 years and has never been to this museum but now she has!!

Liam loved seeing all of the animals and it was so cute to see his face when he got close to them and then he would tell us what that animal says.

The only one that really scared him was the Kodiak Bear that was standing tall at about 8 feet with its paws up and a grrrrrrr.... face.

I had no idea that hippopotamus had such HUGE tongues. I am so grateful to have such a cool sister and nephew who live so close to us and that we get to play so much. Families are the best and I dont know what I would do without them.
3 comments:
did you know Hippos can run really fast too? crazy! looks like fun
Looks like so much fun!!!! Love ya :)
I have never been there but Mason went for school and I saw pictures of snakes! I don't think that I will be going after that. I can't handle snakes :)
Post a Comment