
I hope you have fun at your birthday party today. I am very sad that I will not be there with you to open presents and play games. Make sure to laugh lots and eat lots of your yummy cars cake. I just want to you know that seeing your smiling face always warms my heart and makes me smile. I hate how far away you live from me now but hopefully someday we will live close again so I can play with you at the park.
Make sure you are nice to mommy and daddy and tell them thank you for the amazing party. Also dont forget to tell them how much you love them. I cant wait to see you in 2 weeks!!! Dont cry we are going to have a second birthday party for you and your favorite Lime guy when we come to visit you.
Love you lots and lots!
Auntie Linny and Uncle Brady


1 comment:
That was so sweet of you! She listened to it and said "don't cry". Love you lots!
Post a Comment