Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Being crafty with the gals

Thursday night we decided to have a craft night and make flower magnets and clips for our hair. We decided that you can not have a girls craft night without watching a chick-flick. So Moulin Rouge was chosen and we all belted every song while being crafty with our hands.

We were well prepared with tons of supplies and its a good thing because we used most of it!


But look how cute they turned out! We loved them and we even decided to make some hair clips for our selves and I made a few for my Allie Jo.

We were very proud of ourselves for how cute they turned out. Oh and so a few 3 of you can be excited also I made a few for you for my "Paying it Forward" so I need your addresses so I can bring them to you (Tiffany, Jessica, Marissa)

We had so much fun that we are going to do this monthly now. All of the wives will have a craft night and all of our husbands get a guys night to giggle like school girls and play nickle poker.

2 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

Those flowers are adorable! Where did ya'll find the poke a dot flowers?

Tiffani Warner said...

SUPER CUTE!