
As most of you know we love Easter candy and holiday candy in general. We always have a bowl of it on the table if you have ever been to our house you know what I am speaking of. That is how I was raised and so it is a must! This morning was a wonderful morning. As I was sitting at the table eating breakfast I looked at the candy bowl and saw the peep's sitting in it. The thing about that is I like my peep's kinda stale and Brady likes his soft. So we put mine in the bowl to get hard and they have been out for two weeks and finally they were just right to eat! Yummm.... a stale, sugarier marshmallow!!! Life doesn't get much better than that :)

5 comments:
hahahahaha - I'm glad it was finally ready - took long enough? Just so you know, Terry and I went out and bought Electronic Monopoly last night - we are COMPLETELY hooked!
I am glad that I am not the only one that likes the hard peeps! My mom about gags when she sees me eat them. haha It to bad that I won't have any this year. I just started a weight loss challenge! :(
That is amazing! My mom does exactly the same thing... except she lets them sit an entire YEAR!! I think that peeps are disgusting no matter how you eat them. Love you Linds!
Disgusting. My mom likes those sugary piles of puff too. You people make me sick. Haha!
I can't wait for Paris....and to see all the sites your recommended. Well, not ALL, but most. Oh, and the weather? 50's and sunny. It's gonna be perfect. :)
Post a Comment