Thursday, August 27, 2009

:: Birthday Week Adventures ::

can anyone guess what mr. wood is about to eat? ..... yep a HUGE grape. i know it looks almost like a green apple but its not. mr. wood was so excited about this grape. he wanted me to take this picture... which is a shock he never tells me to take pictures i normally just do it. needless to say he was proud of it.

in our family we do birthday week to celebrate our birth. it is a fun tradition that i learned from kels and it makes birthdays at our house that much more exciting. mr. wood has been surprising me each day with a small gift and im so excited every morning to get the next one. for yesterday's gift mr. wood took me to see footloose at tuacahn {my first time to this amazing outdoor theater in the middle of the red rock mountains} it was such a fun, entertaining production. i love that mr. wood enjoys musicals, plays, and going to the symphony with me. i am such a lucky girl to have such a sweetheart for a hubby. love you mr. wood!

ps kels thanks for the super cute shirt! i love it :)

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I'm so jealous! I want to see Footloose!!!!!!

I hope you've had a great week! You deserve it!

Kelsey Booth said...

Alright...enough w/the Mr. Wood stuff...it's BRADY :) I'm glad you're loving bday week. Footloose sounds like a blast!