
Brady and Lindsay sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g first comes love then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage! Yep we are going to become parents on July 20th. 2010 is bringing us all kinds of change and fun! Brady has received many interview offers and one acceptance letter to ........................ Touro in Henderson, NV. So now I can officially say we ARE going to PT school this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not one of our top pick schools but now we have something if nothing else pans out. I am so proud of Brady for all of his hard work and cant wait to find out where we will be moving in just a few months.

12 comments:
congratulations!!!!!!!! whoa. you are right. HUGE changes ahead, how exciting.
Congrats sista! I love being prego with you :)
congratulations on both!!! tho I already knew about one!! I hope you guys go to NV for selfish reasons
Congrats again my lovely friend! I am soooooo happy for you guys. :)
SWEEEEEEEET!!! CONGRATS my dear pregnant friend!! So you're...what...14 weeks now? Our babies are going to be about 3 weeks apart. :)
Congrats on PT school and little baby Wood!! You guys deserve good things!
So happy for you both for school and the baby! If you decide to go to Henderson, you will love it. We miss LV. I also know of a home for dirt cheap and the previous owners took really good care of it. HE HE!
SO COOL! you guys are doing a lot of good things right now. so happy for you!
Congratulations!!!!!! Lindsay I'm so excited for you! Your going to love being a parent!
Yeah!Congratulations. I am so VERY happy for you both. It's going to be a great year.
ahh so excited for you!! We may end up in the same state for school! I hope we do that would be so fun. Anyway keep me posted on everything!!!
WAHOO! Being a parent is the best! Move here, Linds!
Post a Comment