This morning we found out we are having a baby BOY and we are so excited! Brady said all along that it was a boy and he was thrilled that he was right. So here is my baby bump at 16 weeks.
Oh my goodness! That is so weird seeing you preggers. You look so cute though! Congrats! Good luck on the interviews - let me know when you guys find out!
Lindsay- You sent me the link to your blog months ago, but I had a dream about you last night and decided I needed to check it out and see how you are! How exciting that you are having a baby boy! You will be a great mama, that is so fun! Glad to hear that you are doing well!
Congrats. Thanks for the text, I felt special. I'm super excited for you. For the record, baby boy toys are more fun then baby girl toys that's been my experience. Yeah, for boys!
This is our story. City girl gone country. We live in a small southern Christian town and I am surprised by how much I love it. Although our friends are of all different faiths we have the same family goals to raise our children to know their redeemer Jesus Christ.
15 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is so weird seeing you preggers. You look so cute though! Congrats! Good luck on the interviews - let me know when you guys find out!
You look so cute! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! yay for boys
I'm so excited for you guys!!! Yay!!!!
you're such a hot momma Linds! I'm so excited for you!
You look so cute. I guess Brady is going to have to keep wearing your hair bows ha ha
I know everyone already said this, but you look SO cute. I am so excited for you!
Hooray!!! I'm so excited for baby boy to get here. And you look absolutely adorable with a baby bump. :)
YaY!! A boy!! Cute belly Linds. You make pregnancy look good.
Lindsay- You sent me the link to your blog months ago, but I had a dream about you last night and decided I needed to check it out and see how you are! How exciting that you are having a baby boy! You will be a great mama, that is so fun! Glad to hear that you are doing well!
How exciting Linds! That is so fun! Your look SUPER cute!
That is so fun Linds! I loved having a boy first! They are so much easier and cheaper. In my opinion. Good luck with everything:)
Congrats. Thanks for the text, I felt special. I'm super excited for you. For the record, baby boy toys are more fun then baby girl toys that's been my experience. Yeah, for boys!
AHAHAH! You look darling. I love little boys and now we have a new friend for Cache! :) Wahoo. We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment