Monday, February 22, 2010

:: weekend visitors ::

Brent and Jenni came down south for a sunny St. George visit. Only the sun decided not to come out... it rained their entier trip. But that is ok we were still able to have fun playing games (they even managed to keep me up past my 9pm bed time) and eating good food. Dont these two boys just look like they are the best of friends? Well guess what they are! And they had not seen eachother in person since June - yes Brady and I have been home since we moved but everytime we did it didnt workout to meet up with our friends while Brady was there. They had so much fun just being boys!
I have missed Jenni and our fun conversations. It was so wonderful to catch up on everything and laugh our heads off together. I just love how whitty she always is. The funny thing about our relationship is she and Brent were dating at the same time Brady and I were and she NEVER spoke to anyone much. Then they get married and out of no where she starts talking and making us all laugh and we are so happy she warmed up to us. Love you Jenni!
Oh and check out my tasty king cake. It was a few days late for Mardi Gras but having guest in town brought my love of cooking back. I am so glad for it also. I love this sweet bread and only get to make it once a year.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yummy!!! Too bad we had to make our king cakes separately this year! Love you and miss you tons!