The great Jaclyn Peterson came down for a visit.
We went to the Jazz vs. Hawks game and it was AMAZING cheering for the Jazz while being surrounded by all of the Hawks fans. The game was intense and came down to the final 2 seconds. GO JAZZ!
Ryker LOVED meeting Jaclyn. They were instant friends. We can't wait to see you over Christmas break. Thanks for the fun visit JP.
Visitors are ALWAYS welcome! We have a nice place for you to sleep and I promise to cook you tasty meals and take you on fun adventures also :)

7 comments:
Oh gosh, I am so jealous Jaclyn got to meet Ryker already! I can't wait until you come to Utah and it's my turn.
Lindsay your hair is getting so long and you are gorgeous!
we want to be your visitors! love you!!!
I can't wait for my turn - only 3 more days! PS...Ryker is enormous! Love that kid :)
haha, I knew I looked gross in that last photo!!
And, I can personally attest to the nice place to sleep, yummy meals, and fun adventures!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FUN WEEKEND!
I second absolutely everything Sam said. Except I want to meet Ryker before her.
I SERIOUSLY want to plan a trip out there! We miss you guys and would love to hangout and visit!!
Post a Comment