awesome job!!! super cute! that doesn't look like easy fabric to work with either! I can't wait to have a sewing machine to make clothes, blankets, drapes, etc!
Linds, you are so amazing. I loved reading your blo tonight. I love all of the sewing projects. I'm so impressed!!! Halloween party decorations, best ever.
This is our story. City girl gone country. We live in a small southern Christian town and I am surprised by how much I love it. Although our friends are of all different faiths we have the same family goals to raise our children to know their redeemer Jesus Christ.
11 comments:
awesome job!!! super cute! that doesn't look like easy fabric to work with either! I can't wait to have a sewing machine to make clothes, blankets, drapes, etc!
i'm going to pretend i dont hate you for how skinny you are:)
So cute!
It turne out adorable! Good job rockstar :P)
It looks great!
CUTE skirt!!
That is so darling! After the holidays you must come over and have a sewing day. Mostly so I can watch you and copy. lol
love love it! you did so well!
Are you kidding me? SO CUTE! I'm jealous of your sewing skills. My dream is to learn to sew some day. And look at your flat tummy! You look awesome!
Linds, you are so amazing. I loved reading your blo tonight. I love all of the sewing projects. I'm so impressed!!! Halloween party decorations, best ever.
hot dang, Linds! That looks really good! :) I love it. Plus you look great in it. Nice legs. ;)
Post a Comment