I could not resist posting this picture of Ryker. I just love his rolls when he is in childs pose. He loves to play with his piggies.
Ryker got to paint for the first time while making valentines for our loved ones.
I think they turned out pretty cute and Brady was a great helper with this process.
Getting cleaned up after painting. Oh and did I did it. I cut my hair. I got lots of fun layers and as you can see bangs. I love the new look and it helped me get out of my funk.
Happy Valentines Day!
We had a great day and Ryker and I had fun making daddy an AMAZING dinner of King crab legs, spinach salad, asparagus, home made rolls, and the most amazing chocolate cake.
I love this picture. We forget to take pictures of the three of us and I remembered right before Ryker went to bed. And the best part is we got a good one with all three of us smiling on the first try.
Oh and thank you everyone for all of the advice on my last post. It really did help me get out of my crazy lady funk and life is much better these days. We love the new apartment and it has a great mojo and I can now open my windows and blinds because we are on the third floor. The move was so worth it. My heart is filled with love again.
Ryker is getting better at eating solids but still is not very fond of them. He is a silly little guy.
Ryker is getting better at eating solids but still is not very fond of them. He is a silly little guy.

6 comments:
I love the new look, did you color it to, it looks darker!!! Ryker has grown so much. I totally see Brady in him. He is such a little cutie.
Yes, the hair it totally adorable. I love hearing Ryker talk - he is such a cute guy! Love you!
I'm so glad you're feeling better again!
And your hair is SO cute :)
Love and miss your little family!
I'll admit I was getting worried about you since you went mia after that last post! haha I'm glad you are doing better! Your hair looks way cute!! Ryker is adorable! I can't believe how much he's changed since we last seen him!!
OH my goodness.That is the sweetest picture of the 3 of you. Ryker is such a looker.
your hair looks great. ryker is such a stud! i love his laugh, rolls, smiles, and charm! we cannot wait to play this summer!!!! love you and so glad the funk is resolving for you. they can be so frustrating.
Post a Comment