Brady had 10 days off of school before his next semester started and Grammy and Grandpa decided to come to town for a visit.
We got to take Grammy and Grandpa to their very first MLB game. We all had a great time cheering on our Braves and we were even more excited that they won!
We love Ryker but it was super fun to go out on a date without him and be able to enjoy ourselves without having to entertain him.
We had the best picnic at Piedmont Park in Midtown Atlanta. The weather was perfect and we discovered on Saturday's they have a farmers market. It was fun to walk around and see all of the booths but the BEST part was the band playing. We sat on the grass and listened to them play and ate lunch and played bocce ball and latter ball. I love just chilling at the park and this park is HUGE its about 35 acres of trees, play grounds, sports courts, and people.
Ryker LOVES going to the zoo and wanted to take daddy, grammy, and grandpa. We had fun laughing at all of the silly animals and the weather was perfect.
There were lots of babies also. This baby panda bear was SO cute and was just wrestling around with her mama and it was fun to watch. Did you know that when a panda is born it is about the size of a stick of butter.
This cute baby was born the night before. I cant believe how different animal babies are from human babies. This little guy was playing and wrestling only 24 hours after he was born.
Ryker loved being so close to all of the giraffes while they were eating some lunch. Man they have some super long tongues!!
This is Ryker's new favorite pass time. Pulling his books off his shelf and reading/eating all of them. It keeps him very entertained for a long time which mommy REALLY loves!
Ryker has learned how to clap his hands and its super cute when he does it.
Oh and he is saying quite a few words now. Ball {his first and favorite}, cheese, WOW, ya, mama, puff and he is working on thank you. He is really good at mimicking the sounds that you say. We think he will be speaking sentences before he walks.
Ryker LOVES attacking balloons. Its a good laugh.
Thank you for coming and visiting us Grammy and Grandpa. We had a wonderful time with you! Please come visit us again!!
Thank you for coming and visiting us Grammy and Grandpa. We had a wonderful time with you! Please come visit us again!!

5 comments:
Oh Linds...Ryker is such a BIG boy!! I can't believe it! And your hair is so long.. I love it!
I love your hat! You are such a cute mom! and Ryker is getting so big I can't believe it!
Ryker seems like he has changed so much since I saw him last. Atlanta looks like so much fun. I am thinking it might be a good road trip for next spring break.
i can't believe he's talking so much! That's amazing. Yay for date night! so glad you got one!
what a cute family! I love it when grammas and grampas are coming to town. that ball game looks fun. that picture of you and ryker by the giraffes is sooo cute! I love your hat. What a cute mama you are, sista sue!
Post a Comment