Tuesday, October 18, 2011

{Yellow River Ranch}

We have been loving this nice fall {80 degree} weather. We have been getting lots of running, pumpkin recipe cooking, caramel apple making, butternut squash eating, and  park playing in.We also got to go to the Yellow River Game Ranch. 
 Ryker and Ella are best buddies and they loved feeding all of the animals. I think these goats and the bunnies were their favorites. They were so brave and just shoving carrots, celery, graham crackers, and peanuts in their mouths. 
 It would be a lie to say I didn't have just as much fun as the kids did. I have never done something like this before. We even got to feed black bears - not by hand but they were only 5 feet from us. So cool. 
 Do you think he loved the bunnies?
You know it!
 I had to watch him closely to make sure he was "soft" when petting them and not hit them. 
Have you ever pet a deer? We have! This little girl was so funny and trying to get crackers out of my bag and followed us around for a bit. We will for sure be going here again and hopefully next time we will have some friends from out of town to join us! {hint hint - come visit us we will take you on grand adventures!}
Love this guy!

1 comment:

Megan said...

i love it! if we see you in georgia, we'll go visit there with you! ryker is such a stud!!!