Let me just start by saying we LOVE Halloween!
This year we have too many options for Ryker's costume. I need some help deciding what he should be.
Dalmatian
Tiger
Gorilla
Lion
I think I am mostly struggling because I love the idea of us all being a theme together but my favorite Ryker costume dose not go with my favorite Brady/Lindsay costume.
Which is your favorite?

8 comments:
I love the dalmatian! You be Cruella DeVil, and Brady can be Jasper. Honestly though, they are all so cute. I am a terrible mom and haven't planned anything at all for Sage.
The gorilla is really cute but he seems to like the tiger best. :)
Dalmatian or Tigger
Hmmm, for some reason the tiger is really speaking to me. But they all look super cute!
I love the gorilla! You can be Jane and Brady can be tarzan, so cute!
gorilla or lion! sooo cute! I love that he is crying in every one though. hahah
Jon says gorilla and I say tiger or dalmatian. I really like the 101 dalmatian idea that Jessica suggested.
I love the dalmatian!! But they all are super cute!
Post a Comment