Friday, September 30, 2011

{growing moments}

Tiny you are changing, growing and learning so fast these days. 
You are now standing up in your crib. 
You hate taking naps {this makes me want to cry also} this is how I usually find you in your crib. Sometimes you are even asleep with your face smashed up against the bars. Its pretty cute. 
 You love playing with Ella. She loves to have you ride in the car with her. 
 I hope reading books will always make you smile like this.
I finally remembered to take a video of you scooting. You have now started to half scoot half crawl. So I am grateful we got this before you stop doing it.
Last night was the first time you have done this. You walked all over the house pushing this walker. You think you are all grown up and super fly.

Thanks for making me smile!

3 comments:

The Stylers said...

O I love his Scoot!!! That is the CUTEST!!! He has the cutest little voice too, I love his words! :)

rabnerfamily said...

He is a doll. I am really excited to play with him in person in Nov. Thank you so much for coming. Keep capturing those amazing moments.

Megan said...

oh, he's getting so big and talking! i love it!!!!!!