Thursday, September 15, 2011

{Mosquito Bites - Ouch}

Mosquito bites.
Tiny my look just like his daddy but he has his mama's blood. The sweet kind that mosquito's LOVE. Can you tell? This is what happened after being outside for 5 minuets without bug spray on. Don't worry I had just as many just not all over my face. Poor kid they were the size of nickles and started to ooze. YUCK! Good thing they didn't bother him. 

4 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

wow! poor kid :( i hope he's not scratching it like crazy. this makes me grateful for my blood. ha ;)

Kelsey Booth said...

Nice excuse...I want to know the real story...!

Marie said...

I swear that I manage to get bitten by bugs not even leaving the apt. It's good to hear that the bites don't bother him though :)

Bren and Jen said...

Oh poor thing, I all the sudden feel my face itching!