Thursday, March 15, 2012

{February 2012}

Some how February came and went and I didn't seem to document any of it. Bummer. So here is a bit of what our month looked like here at the Wood house.
Ryker and I went with our friend Lindsey and her kiddies to a Mitt Romney rally. It was fun and educational. I think politics are interesting but for some reason I never seem to find the time to learn more. 
We were quite popular with our kids in tote. I was interviewed by NPR and the New York Times took a bunch of photos of us. It was crazy. 

We made MANY trips to the aquarium. We finally got to see the dolphin show - its AMAZING!!! 
Ryker's favorite are still the penguins. Ryker loves to chase them. 


Park date with mommy and daddy. And Ryker learned how to throw a ball. He has got quite the arm. 


Ryker thought he was TOO big to be held by daddy at the park. His face is priceless. 
Ryker has learned the difference between a football, soccer ball, basketball, and just a ball. He still loves all of them. 


Ryker also learned the joy in putting bugles on his fingers. I used to love doing this as a kid. 
We LOVED having Brady home so much with us. His next rotation sadly will not has as great of a schedule as this one. 

2 comments: