Sunday, April 7, 2013

{Feeling Sad}

After venting to a dear friend today on how frustrated my boys had been making me today it got me thinking CRAP. I have become that mom that always makes me frustrated by only talking about the bad and how this is not what I signed up for. I am really good at eating my words. 

I cant wait to go back and listen to conference this week after my babies go to bed since they were both CRAZY and I didn't get anything out of it the past two days when we were TRYING to watch it. I know I need our prophets help and words of advice to get me through this new stage of not obeying with Ryker. So I am sorry for being a mean crabby person and mama. Tomorrow is a new day I am going to try and be better and strive for more patience with my children. 

Here is to finding the good in each day!

 

No comments: