Wednesday, April 3, 2013

{Grayson:: 6 Months}





Dear Grayson,
You are already 6 months old and I can not believe it. You are becoming more and more fun to play with everyday. You think your big brother is super silly {which he is}. He is VERY good at making you laugh and is always willing to help mommy with you. Since you are sick right now and have a super runny nose he LOVES to help wipe your nose and drool for me.

  • You have such a happy spirit about you. You have been sick for almost 2 weeks and yet you still always have a smile on your cute chubby face
  • You are doing awesome with tummy time - most days. You can even scoot backwards about 2 feet and twist 180 degrees before either rolling over or getting too mad that you can no longer reach your toys
  • You LOVE to jump in your exersaucer. You will jump and play with your toys on it for over an hour at a time. This comes in handy with dinner making for me
  • We started you on solids a few weeks ago for dinner and most days do think that's pretty great
  • You love to play patty cake 
  • You are not very keen on your car seat or the Ergo
  • You love chilling in the stroller being outside
  • We are still unsure what color you hair and eyes are going to be. They both change depending on the light you are in
  • You love bath time and have even taken a few with your brother
  • You can almost sit up on your own. You will do it for a few seconds before crashing
  • You like to play with Benjamin on the play mat. You think its fun to hold his hand - he is NOT a fan of it
  • You are a drool king. I keep thinking you must be cutting teeth but I still can not feel anything. So who knows
  • You have started sleeping through the night. Not all by yourself - we made you cry it out a few nights and now we are all loving life a LOT more now that we are getting some sleep around here
  • You got to swing at the park for the first time this week and you LOVED it! I think you are going to be just like your brother and want to swing for hours if I let you
  • You are still taking occasional bottles - this makes me SUPER happy!
  • You love being passed around to all of mine and daddy's friends
  • We have all started calling you Gray baby instead of baby Gray - Ryker started this
  • You are a grabber. You want anything and everything you can get your hands on
  • You still have SUPER kicky feet. I cant wait for it to be warm enough for no socks. I am sick of trying to keep them on your feet. I now understand why people don't put shoes on their babies. You never keep them on {Ryker never kicked off his socks or shoes} 
Stats: 19 lbs. and 27.5" tall
You are such a blessing in our lives and we love to pieces. I cant wait to see what new tricks this next month brings us.

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

Marie said...

Darling pictures! I especially like the ones with the tulips.