When Brady went to Huntsville for his second interview the boys and I tagged along to check out the city. Our first stop after dropping Brady off was Dublin Park. It is this super cool wooden castle playground. We had a blast playing there for almost 3 hours. Ryker is getting a lot more brave at the playground.
These boys sure love to swing. They could both do it all day. I have a feeling we will be spending many of our days at this park playing. It even has a disc golf course for daddy!
On this trip we fell in love with Huntsville Alabama. We never saw ourselves moving to Alabama but we could not be happier with it now. I have been reading about all of the fun things to do with the boys and cant wait to check out some new fun adventures. Huntsville is a very interesting city. You have a subdivision and then across the street it is farm crops and all of this is 15 minuets from downtown. Very different from Atlanta but I like it. Its weird mix of city and country.

1 comment:
looks like FUN! but you'll have fun no matter what. :)
Post a Comment