Well as many of you know I was willing to move just about anywhere as long as they had a zoo within 30 minuets of me. Huntsville does not have a traditional zoo but they do have a safari zoo. I have heard of these zoos before but never been. Its a driving zoo. You buy a buck of food at the start and drive through the "zoo" having the animals come right up to your car and you feed them.
These animals were VERY aggressive for that food. We would roll down the window, throw the food out on the ground and roll the window back up as fast as we could so the animals didn't come in the car. We learned VERY quickly that we could not leave the window down or we would get some "friends" heads in our car... like an ostrich. I have never laughed so hard/been so scared of animals in my life. I almost peed my pants a few times.
This camel guy totally spits at your car and almost got his head in our car also. That was super funny/scary. He is HUGE!
I think Ryker and Grayson thought Brady and I were nuts because we were laughing so hard. If/when you come to visit us we will bring you here to experience it for yourself.
It was fun to spend so much time together as a family on our Alabama trip. Daddy has been studying LOTS and we have not got to spend much time with him.

1 comment:
good heavens. you're far braver than i am. :)
Post a Comment