Sunday, November 17, 2013

{Space & Rocket :: Grammy & Grandpa}


This place is AMAZING.
It was fun to actually be able to read things since there were so many adults we all took turns with the kids and Ryker {much to my surprise} had a blast here {I thought he would be too young}. We got to see a awesome IMax movie about the last trip to the Hubble and it was so fascinating and spiritual. Grammy and I were talking after the movie about how strong the spirit was and I had never felt that while learning about space and thinking about our planet and its creation. God is AMAZING and can create such beautiful things. I can't wait to learn more about space. 



Ryker thought it was cool to climb up the sunroof and play with the HUGE gun. 



Yes I was here. 




We even got to go on some super cool rides. My favorite one was being shot up into the air super high/fast. Ryker loved watching us do it. It was so fun being able to do it with Brady and Grammy stay with the boys. These rockets in the background are all real. 


Ryker was just a bit too short to play in this area and got stuck... this was after I had to climb up the slide to get him down.




Playing on "Mars" 






The fall leaves have been so beautiful here. 





They do a space camp starting in 4th grade I think if we are still living here when Ryker is that old all of the cousins should come and go together. They would all have such a blast!! 

Spending time with Grammy and Grandpa was just what we ALL needed last week.
{it was a sad/hard week at our house}

1 comment:

Stephanie J. Hoyt said...

that looks amazing! And all those photos are stinkin adorable. Glad you had some family visit. Wish you were here :(