It is safe to say I was CRAZY for thinking it was a good idea to do a newborn photo shoot the day after getting home from the hospital. Ollie and I were up all night and as soon as I got him to sleep for a few hours straight it was time for me to be up and getting everyone ready for the photo shoot at 9am.
I love that we got 2 of our family that actually turned out cute. I didn't think I would like any of them with me - I did NOT feel cute at all after just having my third baby.
Everyone LOVES to kiss Ollie.
Still not sure if he likes it as much as they do!
These boys love this Ollie baby SO much it melts my heart.
I wish I had one of those babies who did AWESOME with newborn photos that just stayed asleep and let you do super cute things with them. But nope I have yet another baby who hated his newborn photo shoot and screamed like crazy 90% of it. I am over the moon that Carin was able to get a few that truly show how sweet this baby is . I just love all of his hair!!










2 comments:
I love these pictures! And are you kidding...you look great!
Crazy? Perhaps ;)
But you all look wonderful! Congrats :)
Post a Comment