Sunday, November 2, 2014

{Happy Birthday Grayson :: 2 Years Old}

Well I guess since having Ollie Max touching a computer to keep up on the blog has much more challenging than I thought. I can't touch it while the kids are awake and as soon as I get them in bed I hardly have enough energy to put my house back together again before I crash. So here is to TRYING to get caught up. October is our favorite month and I just downloaded almost 700 photos from the month.


HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY
GRAYSON OLIVER!!
 
October 3, 2014
The birthday boy first thing in the morning. He was so excited about his presents.
 


 Ryker was such a sweet loving big brother helping him open presents. They are starting to become best buddies and it melts my heart when they are not trying to kill each other.




The favorite present was hands down getting his own scooter. He has been obsessed with Ryker's for the past few month and gotten REALLY good on it. The boys are over the moon not having to share anymore.
 
Dear Grayson Oliver,
 
           You are one wild child who only has an on and off switch. You are very adventurous and nothing scares you. You new nick name is Crash because you crash into everything and still keep going like nothing happened. You are a sweet snuggler. You LOVE your cowboy blankie and take it everywhere. You have started talking more and it is very fun. A few of our favorite things you say are: Stink Bum, No way!, Hi Mama {you usually say this when you wake up in loo of crying - I LOVE it} and No thanks and hold you {meaning hold me}. You have the sweetest little voice that I love to hear. You love to share with Ryker. You are VERY particular about your clothes and shoes already. In fact getting clothes in general on you is VERY tricky. You love to read books, ride on anything with wheels, and  get drinks from Paw Paw Jacks. You are a VERY helpful big brother. You are always quick to help me get diapers for Ollie, put blankets on him, hand me a burp cloth, give Ollie kisses, and hold him. I know you will grow up to be best buddies. You are great at pushing every button to make me CRAZY but we love your guts Crash!
 
Love, Mama

No comments: