Saturday, November 8, 2014

{Happy Birthday to ME ::28}

 WOW am I really 28?!
Its crazy weird to think I'm this old even though I have 3 sweet munchkins. I remember as a teenager I was always lying about my age and now I have to stop and think how old I am when someone asks. Funny how a number has such an effect on us and how it changes when we are in different phases. My age is just a number and doesn't really matter these days.
 These guys were great helpers with our pie. Grammy was great and made me cinnamon rolls for breakfast and two pies - banana {per Ryker's request} and cherry {per Brady's request}. Grammy had a busy baking day for all of us. Thank you!!
 It was so fun and nice to go out to dinner on a date just me and Brady. We tried to get a photo of just the two of us and these cute munchkins would not have it. Don't mind my crazy eyes. Sadly this was the best one we got.
 Birthday photo shoot.
These two tiny babes of mine are too sweet together.




It was a fabulous day turning 28.


1 comment:

Jessie said...

i have been loving all the recent updates. your family is as adorable as ever and 28 looks good on you. :) happy birthday!