Monday, November 3, 2014

{Grayson's 2nd Birthday Party}

Hot Dog Grayson is 2!
 
 Gray is obsessed with Mickey Mouse so the theme for this party was a no brainer. I told myself I was going to do a simple party {given I had a month old baby} yeah I guess I don't know how to do a small kids party. Oh well he LOVED it and so did I. This was our first party to host at the new house and this made me fall that much more in LOVE with this home. It is the PERFECT party home which is perfect for me since I LOVE to host parties!


 Prepping for a party and making the BEST cupcakes {no really they are the BEST} and being on a CRAZY diet {we were doing Whole30} was the pits.







 Paw Paw Jack and Patty loving on all the babies.
 It turned out to be a VERY chilly day and only the kids wanted to be outside.







 Grayson was too smart he walked in and just started ripping into he gifts all on his own. His new best friend is this Spider Man. He is a MUST at bedtime now.

 
We are so thankful for all of our amazing friends who came to celebrate with us. It was such a fun easy party.


1 comment:

Amanda and Tom said...

Such a cute party! You're an awesome mom!