Sunday, December 18, 2016

{Day 2 in the hospital :: Pyper Adeline}





 First family photo.
Wood party of 6.
 Ollie melted my heart he didn't want to get off of my lap. He was so sweet and excited to be holding Pyper. He was just smiling and softly touching her. So much love in this room. 

 This is what Pyper thought about not being swaddled up. 
She was much happier with daddy once we got her swaddled. This was the first night Brady has EVER spent at the hospital with me after having a baby. Not really sure how he lucked out until now. It was pretty crazy I was the only patient this night on the whole maternity floor. Those nurses just got to snuggle Pyper all night except for when I was feeding her. Im sure that was a win for everyone. They got sweet newborn snuggles and I got a little bit of sleep. 

No comments: