Baby girl is almost 2 days old and we FINALLY are coming home!! We are all VERY excited about this. And I am very excited about Pyper wearing her first of many bonnets. I just love them a LOT and I think she looks so sweet in this gown and bonnet. We are already having too much fun dressing her up.
Little miss P already has her daddy wrapped around her finger. He is so in love with his baby girl.
Proud parents.
Also we were super excited that we were taking home a baby in the 7 pounds. That is a FIRST for our family. Not that she will stay this tiny for long but enjoying it for a second.
Ryker was begging to hold her right when we got home.
Auntie Kles said that whenever she was holding Pyper baby Lucy would start kicking her like crazy. We think Lucy was sad to not be with Pyper in heaven anymore. Im sure that in a few years these little cousins will be best buddies. I love that Kels and I have shared 3 of our pregnancies. Such fun memories.







No comments:
Post a Comment