Last night Brady and I were feeling the season of Christmas. We went to a Christmas concert at the tabernacle and it was so wonderful. I love listening to Christmas carols. It makes me wish I could sing...
Last night was my first time in the tabernacle and it was very nice. I did find the eye on the wall interesting... can you find the all seeing eye? Brady said it is God's eye - he sees everything.
Merry Christmas to all from the Wood's!! We love our HUGE tree and how it takes up half the living room. Ooops! I guess we went big and went home :)
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
are you guys still in st. george??
that singing in the tabernacle looks so fun! and your Christmas tree looks awesome Linds :)
Your tree is awesome compared to my charlie brown tree. It is a bit odd to be taller than your tree but whatevers! Love your Christmas cheer!
Post a Comment