Yesterday Brady and I decided to head down south to Las Vegas to finish up our Christmas shopping. We had a fun time spending all day with each other. It was also a day of many firsts.
Brady's first time shopping for 8 hours (mind you much of that time was spent getting lost and trying to find our way around Vegas). I must say thought Brady did VERY well for shopping for that many hours. He is such a good support to me :) I love you hunny.
Both of us made our first appearance in Bloomingdales - I was actually very disappointed with this store. We all know its supposed to be a very high class, expensive store but all of their furniture was falling apart, the wood was split, and scratched with the paint flaking off. I guess they don't know that the appearance of the showroom = people liking their products and wanting them in their home not showing us how poorly they really are.
It was also our first time in Neiman Marcus as well and yet again I was not thrilled by the store. I was searching the entire day for a new pair of black boots. Don't get me wrong I found hundreds of black boots at the 3 malls and DSW that we went to but nothing was hitting the spot for me. I for sure thought with such a wide variety of stores I would be able to find the perfect pair. 8 hours later I did finally find a pair I love and of all places that I found them it was Bakers.
It was also my first time ever stopping in Mesquite and my first time eating a whopper at Burger King in about 12 years.
Merry Christmas friends! Oh and we can't wait to see these lovely people in 13 days.

2 comments:
Sounds fun!! I bet Blake wouldn't last 8 hours shopping. Hope you have a great Christmas!!
Sounds like an amazing time. I only went to 1 store and it took about 45 minutes to find my black boots. Then again, yours are probably way cooler!
Post a Comment