Monday, March 1, 2010

:: half way there ::

I never thought this day would come but I am now half way done with my pregnancy - 20 weeks!! I did manage to survive being home alone this weekend and Brady LOVED Atlanta. We now have a new number one school on our list. Brady says the university, staff, program, area, and city were all wonderful and would be thrilled to go to school there.
I even managed to keep my goal and start my sewing project. Much to my surprise I really enjoyed sewing - other than threading the machine wrong and getting VERY angry that I could not figure the problem. I finished the quilt and it turned out super cute. I will post pictures later this week. I even got to enjoy having a day full of chick flicks while sewing. Saturday reminded me of my childhood with my mom - sewing, chick flicks, and junk food. The only thing (person)that I was missing was my mom. I am so excited she will be coming down in 2 weeks!!
Today was a beautiful spring day. While at work all I wanted to do was go to the park and bask in the sun on a blanket with a good book. Good thing I get off work at 3pm so I can enjoy this beautiful weather some :)

4 comments:

rabnerfamily said...

You are such a cute little prego!

Jaclyn said...

Atlanta is a lot closer to me than St. George! I miss you L-RabWood!

Doreen said...

20 weeks!? That is rad. Lookin' good!!! I heard Atlanta is cool too.

The Mills said...

You look SO cute Linds! Yeah for being half way!