Last night was so amazing - I felt my little bambino kick for the first time!! It was the strangest/best feeling ever to feel my little guy. He was even active enough to let Brady feel him kicking around. I guess its starting to "kick" in that we are really going to be having a baby in a few months. The thought is still CRAZY!!!!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm glad you are loving those kicks now because you will be cursing them in a couple of months. I'm happy for you!
Soccer mom here you come! What a fun and exciting feeling! Btw we need to hang out its been forever. I bet you guys have been just as busy or busier than us but no more excuses. you guys are leaving soon and I need to see your cute belly in person:)
I'm feeling mine too. :)
Post a Comment