Sunday, April 11, 2010

:: Baby Projects ::

Who would have ever thought I would be a painter? Since being pregnant I have become even more crafty and keep having all of these great ideas of things I can make for our little bambino. I am really good at starting a project and then get distracted and don't finish (I know I'm not the only person this happens to).
This week has been a good one. I started and finished the two paintings I had wanted to make for the baby's room. Step one: make sure you have all of your supplies
Step two: find things to trace your circles on (you would be amazing what you can use flour, sugar, noodle, and salsa lids for).
Step three: use your steady hand and paint in circles
Step four: tada!
I loved how these turned out. They match my bedding that I am making. Sorry no pictures of it yet - its still a work in process. I need to find some motivation to finish it.

4 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

Those turned out totally awesome. Yes, please do a set for my girlies' room!

Amanda and Tom said...

Those look sweet!!

Megan said...

love love love them!! they look fantastic. i wish i had more scream-free time to get all my "want to" projects done! love you and can't wait to see you soon!

Nikki said...

THOSE ARE SO STINKING CUTE! I need to do this right away. I love how crafty you are. :) How are you? When will you be here next?