Wednesday, April 14, 2010

:: count down ::

  • 30 hours until we will be in Springville and having fun with friends and family
  • 38 hours until my Brady's 26th Birthday
  • 40 hours until I get my hair cut - It has been since November
  • 48 hours until our going away Delta gang dinner party - we have missed our friends in Provo a ton and can not wait to see them - Brady has not seen some of our friends since we moved down to St. George last July
  • 60 hours until my baby shower and I get to see my loved friends and family
  • 5 days until my physical therapy apt and I cant wait to see if they can make my back hurt less for these next few weeks
  • 4 weeks until tuition is due
  • 5 weeks + 1 day left of work - Im pretty much over working and cant wait to start my next job as a full time mommy
  • 6 weeks until we move to Atlanta - Im not looking forward to driving for 30+ hours and am VERY grateful my parents are going to be making the drive with us - thanks Mom and Pappy you are the BEST!!!
  • 8 weeks until Brady starts school
  • 14 weeks until I get to meet my sweet bambino - We are already best friends - I talk to him and he kicks back - I love him so much already :)
  • 15 weeks and I HOPE my back will be back to normal levels of pain that I can manage - this has been the hardest part of my pregnancy thus far

So much to do and no will power to get any of it done. I need to find some major motivation and FAST!!

4 comments:

The Mills said...

How fun Linds... you got quite the adventure ahead!

Jaclyn said...

so many exciting things going on in your life!

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

Ooooh! You guys should come up to Charleston for a vist when you get to Atlanta :-)

Kelsey Booth said...

37 minutes until you need to call your sister...257 days until we'll come down for Thanksgiving...8593494 days until you actually get a good nights sleep again :) Love ya sissy!