What up thug? Brady was going through his basketball card box while we were in Delta last weekend and found some priceless treasures. These glasses about squeezed my brains out they were so small. Brady says he is giving these glasses to his little boy. So don't be shocked when you see a tiny baby boy wearing these.
We had such a fun time in Delta for the weekend. We watched conference, played with Savannah, ate 10 cent hot dogs (its a Delta tradition), dyed eggs, ate candy, flew kites, played games, and slept a lot!
Savannah we even sweet enough to let me do her hair. I cant wait to have a little girl and be able to do her hair everyday.
Brady got to hunt the house down his Easter basket. I don't know where this tradition came from but as a child we always had to hunt for our basket so Brady gets to also :) He got tons of candy and some cute toys to entertain our little bambino.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nasty Linds! haha that picture lets me know what you'd look like if you were a bull rider instead of a mom, their teeth are always missing. Sweet shades btw. Also, sorry I have been leaving you in suspense about your dream and all. Yup, we're all alive and well, doing great. I'm glad to hear you're dreaming about me though :)
Post a Comment