Thursday, July 14, 2011

(Happy 4th of July)

Happy 4th of July!
Yeah so these pictures are all out of wack with the order but we will just pretend they are in order. 

We had a ....
 We ended the night in Provo watching the stadium of fire fireworks. 
 All of us loving the bright lights in the sky. 
 Ben came in town for the weekend.
Being a good sport uncle and letting Ali cover him with glow necklaces. 
 Sister time.
 Funny face making. 
 Dance parting. 
 Mama snuggling. 
 Sweet glasses making. 
 Rings of fire. 
 Animal watching with mama at the farm.
 Shoulder riding with Papa. 
 Pony riding with Papa. 
 Memory making moments with Papa. 
 Smiles with the mama. 
 Nana loving. 
(don't mind that Ryker was screaming in every picture and the entire day)
 Cowboy in the making. 
 Cowgirl dance party. 
 Sister loving. 
Necklace playing. 
 Bike race watching. 
Bike riding.

Kind of a day. 
Love my family. Love my country. Love RED WHITE and BLUE. Love this day.

3 comments:

The Stylers said...

O my heck I LOVE LOVE you hair!! It is so you! :) Looks like SOO much fun with your family!! I miss you guys, and Ryker Power is growing way to fast! He is adorable!

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun!!! I love seeing your family updates!

P.S. You're hair looks AMAZING!!!

Jake and Em said...

Looks like you are having a blast!!! I love your hair!!! So cute!!!