Ryker and I made it to my parents! He was a peach on the 2 plane rides that got us here. He didn't sleep but at least he didn't scream the entire time. I guess I am growing up because I actually spoke to the woman sitting next to me on the plane. I NEVER talk to anyone on plane rides. It made the 3 hour flight go by much faster. I guess I try that more often.
Week one at Nana and Papa's
Lots of Auntie Linny loves.
Swinging in the hammock.
Napping outside
(you can NOT do this in Georgia you would sweat to death and be eaten alive by the bugs)
Water sliding.
(Hunky Julio)
Mama Loves.
Cousin playing.
(beware Ryker has been without clothes and just in his diaper more this week than he has the past year of his life)
Grass hating.
(he has over come this fear)
Popsicle eating.
(Lots)
Bedtime stories with Nana.
Trying spaghetti for the first time.
(he loved it and he loved throwing it on Georgia our dog)
Jumping in the bouncy house.
Relaxing in the shade drinking Brazilian lime-aid.
Having picnics in the back yard.
Rocking on the whale.
Taking lessons from Sophi on how to be distructo baby.
More water sliding.
Hair doing.
(I love doing little girl hair and cant wait for my own someday)
Hair cut.
(I chopped 18 inches off)
Pictures with Nana and Papa.
Showing the kiddies how it is done.
Week one at Nana and Papa's
Lots of Auntie Linny loves.
Swinging in the hammock.
Napping outside
(you can NOT do this in Georgia you would sweat to death and be eaten alive by the bugs)
Water sliding.
(Hunky Julio)
Mama Loves.
Cousin playing.
(beware Ryker has been without clothes and just in his diaper more this week than he has the past year of his life)
Grass hating.
(he has over come this fear)
Popsicle eating.
(Lots)
Bedtime stories with Nana.
Trying spaghetti for the first time.
(he loved it and he loved throwing it on Georgia our dog)
Jumping in the bouncy house.
Relaxing in the shade drinking Brazilian lime-aid.
Having picnics in the back yard.
Rocking on the whale.
Taking lessons from Sophi on how to be distructo baby.
More water sliding.
Hair doing.
(I love doing little girl hair and cant wait for my own someday)
Hair cut.
(I chopped 18 inches off)
Pictures with Nana and Papa.
Showing the kiddies how it is done.







No comments:
Post a Comment