Mama!
I give up!
I guess she wont save me.
Mama! Help me PLEASE!!!!!!!!
This happens often at our house.
Ryker can only crawl backwards and often backs him self under things and does not like it. Then he really does not like it when I sit there and laugh at what he has wedged himself under and take pictures.
Love you Tiny!

4 comments:
Haha I think all kids do that! Brixton use to get "stuck" between the couch and the wall. He could get himself out but he would scream for help!!
So I know that I am totally lame and I haven't been leaving comments...whatevs! I love your updates and the pictures of your cute family. I simply CAN NOT wait until sunday! Love ya!
so so cute! he is adorable! I wish we were able to hang out with you guys more when you lived in St. George. Boo! That you guys moved away! :) Your little man is SO cute!
that is so dang cute he's working out crawling. I Love that time.
(This is Joslyn- not Devin)
Post a Comment