Tuesday, June 7, 2011

{busy bee's}

Ryker and I have had a busy few weeks. I have started baby sitting for a number of families since Lucy has moved away. It has been crazy working again but SO good for our family. I feel so blessed to be able to help my family out financially and still be home with Ryker. So the last two weeks I went from a mom of one to a mom of 3. Quite a change that is for sure. But it wasn't too bad. We had a lot of fun and Ryker loved it. He LOVES being around other kids. Even if they are big. He just likes to watch them. 
 We made a few trips to the zoo. Which was very very HOT if you can tell by the look on Ryker's face. 
 My 3 little baby birds. 
 Ryker and Lucy playing at the park. 

 Ryker and Mama wearing matching jammies. Daddy noticed and decided it was a moment that was needed to be captured. 
 This is Ryker's latest favorite game. To dump all of his toys out and flip the bin over and bang on it like a drum and make music. He is such a silly little guy. 
Ryker love the bath. Well actually he loves water in general. As you can see from his tan lines we spend lots of hours out at our pool. We go out almost daily. Good thing he loves the water as much as his mama does! 

This semester has been really nice for Brady. He has actually been able to spend some time with me and Ryker. Which we have been LOVING since we are leaving him in 3 weeks for the rest of the summer. Ryker and I will be spending 5 weeks in Utah with my parents and sisters! I am so excited to see them. It has been almost 2 years since the 3 of us have been together and it will be the first time Ryker gets to meet his Auntie Mugs in real life.

3 comments:

Matt and Brittany said...

holy co how tall is that kid!!! he looks like a toddler! can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks and it will finally be warm enough here so we can take the kiddies swimming!

Megan said...

wahoo! love how much you are doing. he is such a stud. love you!

Tana said...

I can't figure out how to put myself on your "follow" list. Help? I also just started a blog and would love you to check it out when you get a moment. :) Ryker's a cutie! LOVE the brown eyes!

http://nowjustbreathe.blogspot.com/