Ryker has made some changes in the past week:
- He scoots around - we like to call him Scodini because we were unsure how he did it at first. But now after
analyzingwatching him we understand how he does it. He bends his little legs to the left and then to the right and that somehow moves him forward where he wants to go. {I will post a video once he gets faster. Right now its not a fast process so it would be boring to watch} - He is now into EVERYTHING. I fell asleep on the couch one morning and my sewing box was on the other side of the room from him and amazingly I woke up to find him in the sewing box playing with my needles, scissors, and buttons. Thankfully he did not hurt himself. He was defiantly being watched over while I was being a
lazytired mommy. That was the first time he had ever moved that far and the last time I leave 'dangerous' things out for him. - He has learned how to throw fits like you would not believe for a 10 month old. If he does not get what he wants, when he wants it, he is flailing on the floor screaming like a mad man. All we can do is sit back and laugh until he stops. Ryker was such an easy, good baby I now have the fear he is going to be a tough toddler.
- He had his first bubble bath last night and totally LOVE it! When I first put him in he said "wooow!"
- He is now eating 3 meals of solids a day! That has taken a LOT of work to get to this point. For some reason this little dude was not a fan of solids for a very long time. He is still very picky with what he will eat. He will only be spoon fed at breakfast time and all other meals he will lock his jaw and smack the spoon away. So we have learned how to steam lots of veggies to almost mush and cut them up in tiny pieces for him. He loves most fruit other than watermelon. We totally thought he would love it but for some reason he wont touch the stuff. But his favorite is MEAT! Any kind lunch meat, taco meat, chicken, or hot dogs he will scarf down.
- He loves to swim and splash in the pool. I love this since we go out to the pool almost daily.
- He has his daddy's skin and already has a rockin tan.
- He has just learned how much fun spinning daddy's desk chair is.
- He loves playing with the missionaries when they come over for dinner.
- He loves to
readeat books. - His hair has been growing and I love love love how curly its getting and I think it might be strawberry blonde like me!!
- He plays amazingly well with his toys. I am so grateful for this!
- He loves to skype.
I love this crazy boy and he makes the days fun and full of life.

5 comments:
Oh cute is he!!! He is getting so big! I love his little smile and those cheeks!! I think boys are pretty dang awesome!!
What a cute little guy! Can't wait to see you!
I can't believe how big he is getting! We need to visit y'all when we get back to the south:)
he is such a hunk. glad to see him moving around more! watch knocked over and falling items! the excitment is just warming up for you! he he. soon you will understand why we put a lock on the toilet. the things liam wagged in the toilet!
Post a Comment